“This look is not soft, not bridal and not close up editorial. It is taking the energy of Suzanne Rae and Kevyn Aucoin so we have a beautiful raw energy. That is what this look is all about,” say Celebrity Makeup Artist, James Vincent. “There is no mascara and no eye pencil inside the eye”
THE MAKEUP LOOK
Brow: Apply Kevyn Aucoin Eye Shadow Single in #101 (light bone) and #104 (soft clay) for a lightened brow and extreme look that brings the focus to the eye.
Cheek: The cheek is very raw and organic. Use the Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder in Medium to bring structure to the face. Apply Pure Powder Glow in Fira and Delphine (orange and peach tones) from the highest point of the cheekbone to the base of the eye for an “out in the elements”/ “windburn” appearance. Buff and perfect skin with Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer on top of blush so it appears as though the blush is flushing through the skin, rather than sitting on top, adding additional structure.
Lip: Apply Kevyn Aucoin NEW Matte Lipstick shades for 2013in cool taupe and camel colors. Use the Kevyn Aucoin Flesh Tone Lip Pencil to ensure lips are natural and sculpted. “These camel shades are essentials for spring” says Vincent!
- First, Politan evenly applied a generous amount of Davines For Wizards No. 3 Universal Mattering Mousse through the hair and brushed through to uniformly distribute product
- She then dried the hair, brushing back and away from the face to make sure the crown was flat and smooth
- Pulling the hair taught, Politan created a low clean ponytail and wrapped it with a black elastic
- Using Davines For Wizards No. 7 Crystal Fixative Lacquer, Polintan sprayed the hair and flat ironed the ponytail so it laid flat with no flyaways or frizz
- Lastly, synthetic black bangs were clipped in to create a sharp geometric mini-bob
With Fashion week and people running around,Here are some great ideas about what to do with your hair from a video I love thanks to StyleHaul ~ The largest original fashion and beauty video content community in the world with more than 825 vloggers, who churn out creative tips and tutorials on everything from top knots to at-home ombré hair dying, StyleHaul is the next generation fashion destination. Serving a global audience of 25 million style influencers and tastemakers who all come to create, consume and share, the YouTube network aggregates and fuses tailored style guru channels with premium original programming under a single social fashion video platform. With a mix of key players and curators like BubzBeauty, JLovesMac1, Pixiwoo, CutePolish, DulceCandy87 and Rock What You Got (just to name a few!), StyleHaul is revolutionizing fashion video, connecting users with creative, authentic content.
Remember to say that you heard it first from BeautyBuzz411!
I look forward to hearing from all of you, email at email@example.com or simply leave a comment here
Much Love, Beauty Buzz 411